Healthy Salmon and Potato Salad
* 12 small new potatoes
* 250 grams fresh asparagus
* 200 grams Wester Ross Salmon Fillet
* dill for garnish
* freshly ground black pepper Dressing
* 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
* 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
* 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
* 1/4 cup oil
* 3 tablespoons White vinegar
* 1 cup mayonnaise
1. Scrub potatoes. Cut in half. Cook in boiling salted water until almost tender
2. Snap wood ends from asparagus. Place on top of potatoes and simmer for 5 minutes. Drain potatoes and asparagus well.
3. Poach salmon in simmering water for 3 to 4 minutes or until just cooked. Drain and cool.
4. Mix potatoes, asparagus and salmon together. Pour dressing over. Garnish with dill and grind black pepper over.
5. Mix parsley, dill, mustard, oil, vinegar and mayonnaise together until combined ans gently pour over salad